Electronic databases; 12,000+ full-text periodicals online
- Member of library consortia.
- 189,055 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 539 current serial subscriptions.
- 372,989 microforms.
- 7,632 Audio/Visual items.
- 0 e-books.
Museums & Art
Robert C. Byrd Center for Legislative Studies
George Tyler Moore Center for the Study of the Civil War
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 350 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 100 Internet connections in libraries.
- 0 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 0 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 2 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
health service, other
reading, math, writing, study skills, other
minority student, career, military, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, birth control
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)