Lincoln/Civil War collection, Religion center collection
- Member of library consortia.
- 153,283 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 18,429 current serial subscriptions.
- 476,838 microforms.
- 6,382 Audio/Visual items.
Museums & Art
Lincoln museum and tracker organ
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 150 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 95% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in all classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 2,000 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, health service, health insurance
reading, math, writing, study skills
career, personal, academic, psychological, religious
on-campus job interviews, resume assistance, alumni network
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)