- Member of library consortia.
- 167,762 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 1,018 current serial subscriptions.
- 500 microforms.
- 11,473 Audio/Visual items.
- 13 e-books.
Museums & Art
Harton Theater, Recital Hall, Brinson Fine Arts Gallery, Donald W. Reynolds Campus and Community Center
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 220 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are not permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, health service, health insurance, other
reading, math, writing
minority student, career, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, alumni network, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)