Internet workstations; laser printing; full-text online books, journals, and databases; study room, A/V resources, and rare book collections.
- Member of library consortia.
- 232,000 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 1,500 current serial subscriptions.
- 72,000 microforms.
- 4,500 Audio/Visual items.
- 0 e-books.
Museums & Art
New Hampshire Institute of Politics, with television studio and auditorium; Alva deMars Megan Chapel Art Center; Dana Humanities Center, with seminar rooms and auditoriums for performance arts; Meelia Center for Community Service; Goulet Science Center; The Institute for Saint Anselm Studies.
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 145 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 100 Internet connections in libraries.
- 50 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 20 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 2,600 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are not permitted.
- Online class registration is not available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 200 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, health service, health insurance
career, personal, academic, psychological, religious
on-campus job interviews, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)