Computer Lad, wirless internet access, three electronic classrooms, five group study rooms, Assistive Technology
- Member of library consortia.
- 118,132 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 9,294 current serial subscriptions.
- 8,374 microforms.
- 3,522 Audio/Visual items.
- 4,321 e-books.
Museums & Art
Pennsylvania Southern Alleghanies Museum
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 1,332 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 100 Internet connections in libraries.
- 100 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 100 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 850 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is not available.
- 99% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in all classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 800 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, health service, health insurance
math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, military, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, religious, other
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)