Rare Book Room (containing among other treasures an outstanding Dante collection) and the College Archives
- Member of library consortia.
- 228,012 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 634 current serial subscriptions.
- 14,920 microforms.
- 2,641 Audio/Visual items.
- 0 e-books.
Museums & Art
Moreau Center for the Arts, including hich tech classrooms, art studios, an arts computer lab, a music library, art galleries, and two performance facilities
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 200 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in all classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 1,000 students can be on the network at once.
women's center, day care, health service
minority student, career, military, personal, academic, psychological, religious
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)