- Member of library consortia.
- 299,110 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 28,028 current serial subscriptions.
- 5,721 microforms.
- 4,504 Audio/Visual items.
- 508 e-books.
Museums & Art
Historical Artifacts and Rarebooks collection on Medical History
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in all classrooms, in computer labs, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
day care, health service, health insurance
minority student, career, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, religious
resume assistance, alumni network, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)