- Member of library consortia.
- 1,686,211 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 4,341 current serial subscriptions.
- 1,248,400 microforms.
- 40,307 Audio/Visual items.
Museums & Art
Theater in the round, language lab, nutrition institute, physical electronics lab, bioelectrical/biochemical labs
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- 500 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
nonremedial tutoring, women's center, placement service, day care, health service, health insurance
minority student, career, military, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, birth control, religious
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)