Washington Collection and Archives
- Member of library consortia.
- 310,000 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 53,000 current serial subscriptions.
- 23,000 microforms.
Museums & Art
George Washington Carver Museum, General Daniel "Chappie" James
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 1,200 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 200 Internet connections in libraries.
- 400 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 400 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 1,000 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in all classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
placement service, day care, health service, health insurance
reading, math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, personal, veteran student, academic, birth control, religious
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)