Amelia Gayle Gorgas Library; Angelo Bruno Library; Bounds Law Library; Eric and Sarah Rodgers Library for Science & Engineering; Health Sciences Library; Hoole Special Collections Library; Map Library; McLure Education Library
- Member of library consortia.
- 2,518,290 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 33,355 current serial subscriptions.
- 4,014,614 microforms.
- 526,858 Audio/Visual items.
- 62,481 e-books.
Museums & Art
Alabama Museum of Natural History; Paul W. Bryant Museum; Office of Archaeological Research; Gorgas House
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 2,500 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 0 Internet connections in libraries.
- 0 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 0 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 5,500 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 6,000 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women's center, placement service, day care, health service, health insurance
math, study skills
minority student, career, military, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, birth control, religious
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)