Langson Library, Science Library, Grunigen Medical Library
- Member of library consortia.
- 2,610,255 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 26,493 current serial subscriptions.
- 2,884,821 microforms.
- 92,522 Audio/Visual items.
- 198,972 e-books.
Museums & Art
Gateway Study Center, Art Galleries, Beall Center
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- 2,156 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 380 Internet connections in libraries.
- 600 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 920 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 14,000 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 20,400 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women's center, placement service, day care, health service, health insurance
reading, math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, personal, veteran student, academic, psychological, birth control, other
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)