Terry Plunkett Collection of Contemporary Maine Writers, Maine Women's Hall of Fame and Futurama Foundation, 20-station teaching computer lab, Online Public Access Catalog,World Wide Web Page
- Member of library consortia.
- 94,317 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 568 current serial subscriptions.
- 6,010 microforms.
- 3,375 Audio/Visual items.
- 7,885 e-books.
Museums & Art
Library art gallery with rotating exhibits, Jewett Hall Gallery, Michael Klahr Holocaust Education Center (beginning construction)
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 178 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, library, student center
- 2 Internet connections in libraries.
- 0 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 4 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 5 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in all classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in all school buildings and on all school property
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 100 students can be on the network at once.
minority student, career, military, personal, veteran student, psychological, birth control, other
internships, career/job search classes, interest inventory, interview training, other
late night transport/escort service, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols