William S. Cohen Center; Darling Center Library
- Member of library consortia.
- 1,326,490 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 5,438 current serial subscriptions.
- 2,373,258 microforms.
- 27,908 Audio/Visual items.
- 30 e-books.
Museums & Art
Planetarium; anthropology museum; woodland preserve; botanical gardens; arts center; observatory; environmental research facility; hall for performing arts majors; Canadian-American Center; Franco-American Center; digital media lab; art museum; farm museum; marine lab; climbing wall; aquatic production facility; woods composites building; advanced manufacturing center; Laboratory for Advanced Surface Science and Technology (LASST)
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 500 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 50 Internet connections in libraries.
- 100 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 35 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 200 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in all classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 6,000 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women's center, placement service, day care, health service, health insurance
math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, military, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, birth control, religious
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)