College of Graduate and Professional Studies Library
- Member of library consortia.
- 370,615 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 5,784 current serial subscriptions.
- 642,836 microforms.
- 1,389 Audio/Visual items.
- 40,110 e-books.
Museums & Art
Ridderhof Martin Gallery, duPont Gallery, Leidecker Center for Asian Studies, Center for Historic Preservation
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- 40 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 75 Internet connections in libraries.
- 100 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 3,000 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in all classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 4,000 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women's center, health service, health insurance
writing, study skills, other
minority student, career, personal, academic, older student, psychological, birth control, religious
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)