Voyageur Collection, Ramseyer-Northern Bible Society Museum Collection,
Northeast MN Historical Center
- Member of library consortia.
- 578,966 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 23,170 current serial subscriptions.
- 61,086 microforms.
- 17,014 Audio/Visual items.
- 22,339 e-books.
Museums & Art
Tweed Museum of Art, Glensheen, Weber Music Hall, Visualization & Digital Imaging Lab, William R. Bagley Nature Area, Marshall W. Alworth Planetarium, Natural Resources Research Institute
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Other
- 693 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 50 Internet connections in libraries.
- 80 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 10 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in all classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 4,320 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women's center, placement service, day care, health service, health insurance
writing, study skills
minority student, career, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, birth control, religious
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, interest inventory, interview training, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)