MNCAT-online catalog, InfoPoint-digital reference, MNLink, Government Publications, MINITEX. Kerlan collection of children's literature, Givens Collection of African-American Literature, World's Largest Collection of Sherlock Holmes related material.
- Member of library consortia.
- 6,374,293 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 35,801 current serial subscriptions.
- 6,527,763 microforms.
- 853,806 Audio/Visual items.
- 52,610 e-books.
Museums & Art
Frederick R Weisman Art Museum, Bell Museum of Natural History, Goldstein Gallery (costume clothing), Humphrey Forum (political memorabilia), Katherine E. Nash Art Gallery, Kerlan Collection of Children's Literature
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 20,000 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 120 Internet connections in libraries.
- 1,100 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 500 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 250 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in all classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in all college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing, in all school buildings and on all school property
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 20,000 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women's center, placement service, day care, health service, health insurance
reading, math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, military, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, birth control
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)