Extensive, collection of USGS Maps; 1904 St. Louis World's Fair Mineral Specimens; Western Historical Manuscript Collection; and UMR Archives
- Member of library consortia.
- 551,450 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 2,318 current serial subscriptions.
- 559,563 microforms.
- 5,951 Audio/Visual items.
- 2,980 e-books.
Museums & Art
Student Design Competition Center (includes 9 interdisciplinary competitive teams: Advanced Aero-Vehicle,Baja, Concrete Canoe, Formula SAE Racing, Human Powered Vehicle, Robotics, Solar Car, Solar House, Steel Bridge & Timber Bridge), Stoneghenge, Millenium Arch, Mineral Collection, Observatory, Waterjet Technology/Explosives Lab, Functional Underground Mine, Virtual Reality Lab; Advance Technology Classroom, Computer Integrated Manufaturing Center, Havener Student Center, Castleman Arts Performing Center
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 854 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 96 Internet connections in libraries.
- 150 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 800 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 3,500 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in all classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing, in all college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing, in all school buildings and on all school property
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 800 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, health service, health insurance
minority student, career, personal, veteran student, academic, psychological, birth control, religious
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)