Youngblood Energy Library, Physics Library, Fine Arts Library, Chemistry-Mathematics Library, Architecture Library. Engineering Library, History of Science Collections. Western History Collections, John and Mary Nichols Rare Books and Special Collection, Bass Business History Collection, Robert M. Bird Health Sciences Center Library, Donald E. Pray College of Law Library, University of Oklahoma Tulsa Campus Library.
- Member of library consortia.
- 4,796,089 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 31,752 current serial subscriptions.
- 4,316,009 microforms.
- 12,433 Audio/Visual items.
- 269,563 e-books.
Museums & Art
Art and Natural History Museums; Linguistics Institute; Asian Affairs Institute; Biological Field Station; Energy Center
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 2,900 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 40 Internet connections in libraries.
- 1,100 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 1,000 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 602 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 2,000 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women's center, placement service, day care, health service, health insurance
math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, birth control
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)