Main Library located at USC Beaufort South Campus, Bluffton;
North Campus Library located at USC Beaufort North Campus, Beaufort;
Rare book room at USCB Sourth Campus library;
Collaborative Computer Center at USCB Soth Campus library;
State Government Documents at USCB North Campus library;
Beaufort College Collection of S.C. publications at USCB North Campus library;
Early Childhood Education Curriculum Labs at both campus libraries
- Member of library consortia.
- 71,178 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 143 current serial subscriptions.
- 8,961 microforms.
- 1,092 Audio/Visual items.
- 18,832 e-books.
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 128 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library
- 6 Internet connections in libraries.
- 50 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 10 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 20 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are not permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in all the libraries, in all classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in all school buildings and on all school property
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 300 students can be on the network at once.
resume assistance, interest inventory, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)