The Florida Military Collection; The Stanley Kimmel Collection (John Wilkes Booth and family material)
- Member of library consortia.
- 288,857 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 24,122 current serial subscriptions.
- 49,028 microforms.
- 7,103 Audio/Visual items.
- 5,464 e-books.
Museums & Art
R.K. Bailey Art Studios, Scarfone & Hartley Art Galleries; Radio Station WUTZ; Research vessel for marine science; Marine Science Research Center; Ferman Music Center; Saunders Writing Center; Social Science Laboratory; Physiology Laboratory; Weight & Training facilities; Language Laboratory; Dance Center; McNiff Fitness Center; Information Theatre; Falk Theatre; Reeves Theatre; Academic Center for Excellence; Graphic Design Laboratory; Computer Laboratories; H. B. Plant Museum
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- 472 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 1,000 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 488 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 3,200 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 600 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, health service, health insurance
reading, math, study skills
career, personal, academic
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)