LBJ Presidential Library and Museum, Sam Rayburn Library and Museum, John Nance Garner Museum.
- Member of library consortia.
- 8,937,002 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 46,857 current serial subscriptions.
- 6,510,523 microforms.
- 1,749,083 Audio/Visual items.
- 480,148 e-books.
Museums & Art
Texas Memorial Museum (Science and History), Harry Ransom Center (Humanities Research), Jack S. Blanton Museum of Art.
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- 3,797 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 85 Internet connections in libraries.
- 700 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 50 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 1,600 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 15,000 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women's center, placement service, day care, health service, health insurance
reading, math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, personal, academic, older student, psychological, birth control
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)