Western Libraries includes the Archives and Research Collections Centre, Business Library, Education Library, Law Library, Music Library, Allyn and Betty Taylor Library (Science, Medicine and Dentistry, Health Science, Engineering) and The D. B. Weldon Library (Arts and Humanities, Social Sciences, and Information and Media Studies).
- Member of library consortia.
- 2,945,131 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 32,000 current serial subscriptions.
- 3,883,392 microforms.
- 52,133 Audio/Visual items.
- 140,188 e-books.
Museums & Art
McIntosh Gallery, Art Gallery; International Centre for Olympic Studies;
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- 300 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 70% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 1,600 students can be on the network at once.
day care, health service, health insurance
resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interview training