has bibliographic instruction lab with hands-on facility, group study rooms with A/V set up and computer capabilities.
- Member of library consortia.
- 670,308 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 4,078 current serial subscriptions.
- 1,240,402 microforms.
- 18,868 Audio/Visual items.
- 23,199 e-books.
Museums & Art
Crossman Art Gallery, Irvin L. Young Performing Arts Center
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 1,300 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 10 Internet connections in libraries.
- 60 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 50 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 100 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 3,000 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women's center, placement service, day care, health service, other
reading, math, writing, study skills, other
minority student, career, military, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, birth control, religious, other
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)