Fourteen libraries. Government document repository.
- Member of library consortia.
- 3,694,504 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 44,806 current serial subscriptions.
- 3,355,312 microforms.
- 74,196 Audio/Visual items.
- 124,094 e-books.
Museums & Art
Art gallery, business/economics experimental lab, botanical garden, teaching/learning center, student enterprise zone, NASA planetary imaging facility, TAP reactor system, triple monochromator, Computer Automated Radioactive Particle Tracking and gamma ray Computed Tomography, observatory, Edison Theatre, lab science building, outdoor Tyson Research Center.
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 2,500 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 1,250 Internet connections in libraries.
- 300 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 1,500 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 7,500 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 90% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in some classrooms, in computer labs, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 4,500 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women's center, placement service, day care, health service, health insurance, other
minority student, career, personal, academic, older student, psychological, birth control, religious
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)