Academy College was founded in 1936 as a private, locally owned career college and specializes in professional and business programs. A dedicated faculty and staff assist all students by offering mentoring and tutoring services. The Career Services department offers lifetime job placement assistance, including resume preparation and networking assistance. Internships and financial aid are also available for students who qualify.
Click HERE to Visit the Academy College Website
– Day, evening, Saturday, and online classes
– Local businesses provide internships to students at Academy College
– A caring faculty and staff offer students tutoring and mentoring when desired, in addition to lifetime career placement assistant
– More than 75% of students receive some sort of financial aid
– Students can earn a Bachelor’s degree and Associate’s degree at Academy College
– Only one campus location
– Computer Technology
– Digital Arts & Design
– Medical & Health
Academy College has only one campus located in Bloomington, Minnesota.
Students may attend classes during the day, evening, Saturdays, or entirely online. Most classes are small and are taught by professionals in the field. Traditional and non-traditional students are both able to attend Academy College and earn their degrees in a friendly, supportive environment.
Academy College is a wonderful choice for students who live in Minnesota and want to earn a professional or business degree, or who want to further their education. Flexible scheduling options make it possible for traditional and non-traditional students to attend Academy College.
Academy University, Acadamy College, Academy Colege, Academy Collage