Digit Defenders is a captivating game of falling math problems. The object of the game is to challenge the player’s mental math skills and solve problems from various levels of mathematical subjects before they fall off of the screen. You can begin with basic arithmetic, advance up to algebraic linear equations or test your expertise with college level quadratics. Digit Defenders is a game for players of all ages. Settings can be adjusted to any level of math knowledge and can cover the many quadrants of math. Digit Defenders can entertain you for hours and enhance your mental math capabilities.
Digit Defenders is a game for players of all ages. Players from a preschool level through an advanced college level can use this application to brush up or solidify their math skills. Whether you’re a parent and child learning, college student brushing up or a passenger in travel sharpening your skills, Digit Defenders provides a wide range of mathematical education, that’s fun!
– Easy concept designed to teach mathematical concepts
– Variety of content for all levels of education
– Application design aids in making learning math fun
– Affordable ($1.99 for full application, Lite version is free)
– Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
– Lite version is a preview containing only a selection of levels
– Custom sounds for entertainment (dogs bark, cats meow and planes fly)
– Adjustable difficulty settings
– Can teach and sharpen mathematical skills
– Levels include: simple counting, elementary and advanced arithmetic, algebra, trigonometry and number base conversion