myHomework is a simple and easy way for students of all ages to keep track of projects, tests and homework assignments. Users are able to organize their upcoming assignments by class in sticky note divided tabs. Each page, resembling that of a college bound notebook, allows students to input class schedules and any work that needs to be completed. Tasks are kept track of by myHomework with color coding indicators to let students know if the assignment is past due (red), due the next day (orange) or an upcoming task (blue). A counter located on the applications icon lets you know how many pending assignments are scheduled in myHomework. It’s the easiest way to stay on top of projects and assignments while working towards organizing and prioritizing ones schedule.
This application is the perfect application for middle school, high school and college students. Any student who has a class with assignments would find this useful for homework tracking. The application is plain and simple and easy to use. It’s a great free application for someone trying to organize and plan.
– Simple and easy application
– Class schedule, projects, tests and homework can be logged and organized
– Color coding indicates timeline for upcoming events
– Doesn’t allow to store additional information such as teacher or email addresses
– Application can be slow if updates are not downloaded timely
– Users have indicated the application can crash at times
– Ability to enter your class schedule and assignments accordingly
– Easily identify and prioritize projects and tests
– Color tabs help organize homework assignments