College Finder approaches financial aid from a slightly different direction: It connects you with schools who already have financial aid, scholarships, and school loan programs in place.
The service is easy to use. Simply choose an area of study that interests you, pick the degree type you are looking for, and click search. The schools that are generated can connect you with:
– Federal student loans
– Employer-based financial aid
– Tuition Reimbursement programs
– Direct payment through Third-Party Billing
– FAFSA applications
– Privately funded aid (grants and scholarships)
Search results on this site are easily navigable, providing information not only about the specialty you have chosen, but also about alternative types of degrees and areas of studies that are displayed along the left-hand side of the search results.
– Colleges that do not accept or offer financial aid packages are rightfully omitted from the search
– Free service
– The financial package particulars have to be explained through a consultation with a school counselor or official, or in some cases, through a visit to the school’s website
There is no fee for using this service at College-Finder.net.
College-Finder will be able to match you with colleges and universities from which you can earn the following degrees:
– MBA and Masters
Only schools who accept and/or have referral information for financial aid packages are represented in the College-Finder database.
This is a resourceful college search tool and the generated results are easily modifiable, which allows for a thorough exploration into many areas of interest from one location. Although the user will need to either request information from the school (from the form generated by clicking “more info,”) or will need to visit the school’s website to search financial possibilities, the College-Finder.net is an ideal resource.
College Finders, Colleges Finder, Collage Finder, Colege Finder