DirectDegree is one of many Web sites providing a searchable database of schools and degree programs, helping you to identify traditional brick-and-mortar schools or online-based colleges that fit your degree interests and schedule.
– Free service
– Offers online- and campus-based schools
– Provides brief overviews of the schools
– Accredited, reputable colleges and universities in the database
– Request additional information via the site
– Displays schools included in database
– Not as streamlined a search as other sites
– Refers visitors to a second site for degree search
– Does not provide links to each school
The search at DirectDegree.com is free.
DirectDegree searches 10 broad areas of interest, and then allows you to search by majors within each category. You can also narrow your search by level of degree- Associates-Post-Grad, as well as diplomas and certificates.
While the information available at DirectDegree is useful, and much of the same information as other sites is available, its presentation is quite different. The site is not as simple to navigate as similar sites, making the already complicated process of seeking out a school a little more difficult. DirectDegree does have quite a lengthy list of schools, colleges and universities within its database. It’s not clear why the site directs traffic to a different site for the degree search.
DiretDegree.com, DirectDegrees.com, DegreeDirect.com,