Nursing Link does just what the name suggests. It provides you the means to connect to institutes that offer nursing-related education. It does so by means of a questionnaire whereby you choose your area of interest and provide an address for the matching schools to contact you.
– Ability to choose one or more specialties
– Community colleges, technical schools and universities are represented equally
– Specific to nursing careers
– No online information is provided regarding the schools in your area
– Examples of course loads or information about careers available in nursing are not available
There is no charge for the Nursing Link service.
Nursing Link does not provide a listing of schools that will respond to your query.
Nursing Link is a viable tool for those who would like to receive written information or telephone contact from a variety of schools in their area providing opportunities for nursing education. This approach might be especially valuable to those who are currently working full time jobs or are still in high school, who do not have the time to perform detailed searches online.
nerse link, nurse links, rn link, nursing link