Bridge to Bachelors American Indian Scholarship Program

ScholarshipsCollege ScholarshipsRocky Scholarships

Annual awards for American Indian undergraduate students transferring to Rocky Mountain College. Students must have be transferring from Montana Tribal Colleges or Community College. An essay and Tibal Enrollment Card must be included with application packet. Students must file the FAFSA. Number of awards and award amount may vary.

Aid Type
Colleges' Scholarship

Number of Awards

Max Value of Awards

Due date
March 1st

Comments & Feedback
(Page 0 of 1)

There is no user feedback yet, leave yours below!

  Leave Feedback


We help students find reviews on colleges, get help with student loan refinancing and other resourceful content to help students.

Social Links

© 2018