Child Development Grant Program

ScholarshipsAcademic ScholarshipsEarly Scholarships

Annual awards for California residents who are undergraduate students enrolled at a postsecondary institution in California pursuing a Child Development Permit. Students must have financial need and be U.S. citizens/permanent residents. A FAFSA must be submitted. Applicants must plan to teach or to supervise in a licensed children's center in California one year for each year of award. Number of awards and award amount may vary. Renewable.

Aid Type
State Scholarship

Number of Awards

Max Value of Awards

Due date

Comments & Feedback
(Page 0 of 1)

There is no user feedback yet, leave yours below!

  Leave Feedback


We help students find reviews on colleges, get help with student loan refinancing and other resourceful content to help students.

Social Links

© 2018