Annual awards for Wake, Durham, Harnett, Lee, Franklin, Nash, Chatham, Johnson, or Granville County, North Carolina residents who are undergraduate or graduate students enrolled at an accredited postsecondary institution. Students must be Vietnam Veterans who received the Vietnam Service Medal and their spouse, children, or grandchildren. Student must submit a copy of the Department of Defense Form DD214, birth certificate and/or marriage license, personal statement, a list of current activities and awards, and a short essay. Award paid on a reimbursement basis. Applications must be received between January 1 and the last day of February. Contact student's high school counselor or the NCVVI (in writing) for more information and/or application; please include a self addressed, stamped envelope. Additional website:

Aid Type
Military Scholarship

Number of Awards

Max Value of Awards

Due date

Comments & Feedback
(Page 0 of 1)

There is no user feedback yet, leave yours below!

  Leave Feedback


We help students find reviews on colleges, get help with student loan refinancing and other resourceful content to help students.

Social Links

© 2018