$14,680 / year
Room and Board
Collection of over 900 MFA Thesis Projects by former students; Online digital image database (LUNA) of more than 120,000 images; Slide collection (35mm) of more than 100,000 slides; Eight flatbed scanning stations (no charge to library patrons); Specialized collections include company information files, rare books, auction catalogs, stock photography catalogs, and a picture file.
- 55,449 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 437 current serial subscriptions.
- 0 microforms.
- 4,498 Audio/Visual items.
- 0 e-books.
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Mac
- 1,049 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library
- 33 Internet connections in libraries.
- 425 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 332 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 5 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, health insurance
reading, math, writing, study skills, other
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)