$27,420 / year
Room and Board
Holocaust Resource Center; Special Collections e.g.. Reading-Berks, Albrightian, Byron Vazakes; Curriculum Library; AV/Educ. Technology Center
- Member of library consortia.
- 220,275 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 748 current serial subscriptions.
- 92,264 microforms.
- 11,218 Audio/Visual items.
- 4,195 e-books.
Museums & Art
Career Center Library, Philosophy Library, Women’s Center Library, Religion Library, Art Gallery
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 300 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 10 Internet connections in libraries.
- 55 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 20 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 0 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are not permitted.
- Online class registration is not available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in some classrooms, in computer labs
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 600 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women’s center, health service
minority student, career, personal, academic, older student, psychological, religious
internships, resume assistance, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)