$22,100 / year
Room and Board
Scholes Library of Ceramics
- Member of library consortia.
- 305,658 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 1,458 current serial subscriptions.
- 95,262 microforms.
- 171,728 Audio/Visual items.
Museums & Art
John L. Stull Observatory, Davis Memorial Carillon, Museum of Ceramic Art, Fosdick-Nelson Gallery, Robert Turner Student Gallery
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 450 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 20 Internet connections in libraries.
- 20 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 10 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 10 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in all college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 600 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women’s center, placement service, health service, health insurance
minority student, career, personal, academic, psychological, birth control, other
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)