$7,560 / year
Room and Board
Appalachian Oral History Collection
- Member of library consortia.
- 74,281 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 158 current serial subscriptions.
- 3,700 microforms.
- 2,118 Audio/Visual items.
- 68,000 e-books.
Museums & Art
Appalachian Room, Archive Exhibit
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 98 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 9 Internet connections in libraries.
- 50 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 53 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 15 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are not permitted.
- Online class registration is not available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in all the libraries, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 25 students can be on the network at once.
placement service, day care, health service
math, writing, other
career, personal, academic
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, lighted pathways/sidewalks