$28,300 / year
Room and Board
Special Collections, Archives, Ida Tarbell Collection, Original Allegheny Library composed of collections from Reverend William Bentley, The Honorable James Winthrop and Isaiah Thomas, Learning Commons is housed in library
- Member of library consortia.
- 291,922 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 4,542 current serial subscriptions.
- 488,286 microforms.
- 6,754 Audio/Visual items.
- 0 e-books.
Museums & Art
283-acre Environmental Research Reserve, 80-acre protected forest, Nationally acclaimed Science Complex, Language Learning Center,TV station, radio station, Geographic Information Systems Learning Laboratory, Planetarium, Observatory, Smart Classrooms, World’s largest solid-volume glass sculpture grouping, art galleries, newly renovated dance studios and performance spaces, video conference facilities, alumni center
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 311 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 120 Internet connections in libraries.
- 0 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 50 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 50 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in computer labs, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 500 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, health service, health insurance, other
minority student, career, personal, academic, older student, psychological, birth control, religious, other
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)