$16,334 / year
Room and Board
electronic reserves and hotlinks within EDUCATOR (course management software); wireless connectivity in reference room and study areas; circulation of laptops to students; library computer classroom with 15 computers; smart board and laptop cart for use with information literacy instruction classes; additional 500,000 plus items owned by the SWITCH consortium and available to patrons via daily delivery among the 8-member libraries; email reference services
- Member of library consortia.
- 82,416 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 115,084 current serial subscriptions.
- 261,484 microforms.
- 13,954 Audio/Visual items.
- 10,823 e-books.
Museums & Art
art gallery; Teaching, Learning and Technology Center; clinical nursing skills lab; student-centered multimedia production facility; Career Center; Fitness Center; Diagnostic Digital Portfolio; Pitman Theater; Assessment Center; International and Intercultural Center; Communication Resource Center; Math Center
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 470 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library
- 0 Internet connections in libraries.
- 275 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 25 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 200 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in all classrooms, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 150 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, day care, health service
reading, math, writing, study skills
career, personal, academic, psychological, religious
internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)