$34,916 / year
Room and Board
Keefe Science Library, Morgan Music Library, Visual Resources Collection, Amherst College Library Depository, Center for Russian Culture Library
- Member of library consortia.
- 1,003,887 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 10,632 current serial subscriptions.
- 530,083 microforms.
- 63,515 Audio/Visual items.
- 73,185 e-books.
Museums & Art
Museum of Natural History, Mead Art Museum, Amherst College Archives and Special Collections, Amherst College Observatory; The Emily Dickinson Museum; affiliation with The Folger Shakespeare Library in Washington, D.C.
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- 168 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is not available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing, in all college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
nonremedial tutoring, women’s center, placement service, health service, health insurance
minority student, career, personal, veteran student, academic, psychological, birth control, religious, other
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)