$16,550 / year
Room and Board
The Anderson University Collection; the Church of God Movement (Anderson, IN) Collection; the Charles E. Wilson Collection; the Gaither Hymnal Collection.
- Member of library consortia.
- 327,192 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 683 current serial subscriptions.
- 4,508 Audio/Visual items.
- 2,614 e-books.
Museums & Art
Warner Sallman religious art collection, Wilson Art Galleries, Gustav Jeeninga Museum of Bible and Near-Eastern Studies, Kardatzke Wellness Center, Fine Arts Glass Studio, Byrum Hall Performance Center, Reardon Auditorium
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 250 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 25 Internet connections in libraries.
- 0 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 25 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 50 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in all classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 500 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, health service
writing, study skills
minority student, career, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, religious, other
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)