$17,664 / year
Room and Board
Architecture Resource Center, Music Materials Center, Center for Adventist Research (Adventist Heritage Center, Ellen G. White Branch Office, University Archives), Seminary Library/JWL, Mary Jane Mitchel Multi-media Center.
- Member of library consortia.
- 755,462 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 13,693 current serial subscriptions.
- 83,520 microforms.
- 42,556 Audio/Visual items.
- 21,060 e-books.
Museums & Art
Horn Archaeological Museum, Museum of Natural History
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- 130 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in all classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 2,000 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, day care, health service, health insurance
reading, math, writing, study skills, other
minority student, career, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, birth control, religious
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)