- Member of library consortia.
- 93,785 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 679 current serial subscriptions.
- 227,735 microforms.
- 10,154 Audio/Visual items.
- 37,306 e-books.
Museums & Art
Performing Arts Center, Observatory, Planet Walk, Nature Trails with examples of all Michigan plant species.
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 176 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 16 Internet connections in libraries.
- 109 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 51 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 150 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are not permitted.
- Online class registration is not available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 2,048 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women’s center, placement service, day care, health service, health insurance
reading, math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, religious
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)