$21,430 / year
Room and Board
OhioLINK member since 1999, special collections include the Harold E. Andrews Collection of Special and Rare Books, the Lulu Wood Library of Children’s Literature, the Leo and Laura Thomas Numismatic Center Library, the Richard Snyder Poetry Collection and the John M. Ashbrook Center for Public Affairs Archives.
- Member of library consortia.
- 305,288 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 504 current serial subscriptions.
- 446,887 microforms.
- 5,264 Audio/Visual items.
- 3,407 e-books.
Museums & Art
Ashbrook Center for Public Affairs, Gill Center for Economics, Telego Center for Educational Improvement, Ashland Theological Seminary
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 1,000 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 40 Internet connections in libraries.
- 200 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 20 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 2,800 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 95% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in some classrooms, in computer labs, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 1,200 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, health service, health insurance
writing, study skills
minority student, career, personal, academic, psychological, religious
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)