$21,586 / year
Room and Board
The Books of Kells Facsimile, The Berzunza Alexander the Great Collection, and the Texana Collection.
- Member of library consortia.
- 239,986 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 2,835 current serial subscriptions.
- 113,834 microforms.
- 8,374 Audio/Visual items.
- 9,000 e-books.
Museums & Art
John A. and Katherine G. Jackson Technology Center
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 160 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 4 Internet connections in libraries.
- 93 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 51 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 12 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is not available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in all the libraries, in computer labs
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 200 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, health service, health insurance, other
minority student, career, military, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, birth control, religious, other
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)