$32,256 / year
Room and Board
Sir Isaac Newton Room & Grace K. Babson Collection of the Works of Sir Isaac Newton; Babson Family Papers; Roger Ward Babson Museum
- Member of library consortia.
- 131,436 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 65,951 current serial subscriptions.
- 346,933 microforms.
- 5,411 Audio/Visual items.
- 5,225 e-books.
Museums & Art
Roger Ward Babson Museum; Babson World Globe (world’s largest free standing globe); Academy of Entrepreneurs at the Arthur M. Blank Center for Entrepreneurship; Glavin Center for Global Management; Center for Women’s Leadership; Stephen D. Cutler Investment Management Center
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 290 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 250 Internet connections in libraries.
- 1,262 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 110 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 2,500 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in all college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 2,090 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, health service, other
minority student, career, personal, academic, psychological, birth control, religious
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)