$21,236 / year
Room and Board
Jones Music Library, Riemenschneider Bach Institute, Chemistry Library (Wilker), Curriculum Center (Carnegie), Video Collection (Media Services-SAC)
- Member of library consortia.
- 200,000 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 22,000 current serial subscriptions.
- 2,791 e-books.
Museums & Art
Observatory, 2 art galleries, 2 theaters, Conservatory of Music, 2 dance studios, Cybercafe, arboretum, Lyceum Square (historical site), electron microscope
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 553 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 20 Internet connections in libraries.
- 4 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 4 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 2,000 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is not available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in all classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing, in all college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing, in all school buildings and on all school property
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 4,000 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, health service, health insurance, other
math, study skills
minority student, career, personal, academic, older student, psychological, birth control, religious
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)