$34,782 / year
Room and Board
90m line databases, Hannah Arendt collection, Bard family papers, Senior Project collection, Marius Bewley collection, Olin Dows collection, 2-day book delivery from multi-campus consortial collection of 4 million+ volumes, digital Bluecher archive.
- Member of library consortia.
- 286,000 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 13,000 current serial subscriptions.
- 1,320 microforms.
- 3,320 Audio/Visual items.
- 1,200 e-books.
Museums & Art
Levy Economics Institute, Center for Curatorial Studies, Ecology Field Station/National Estuarine Research Reserve, Fisher Center for the Performing Arts, Milton and Sally Avery Center for music, film and electronic integrated arts
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- 400 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 75 Internet connections in libraries.
- 200 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 450 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 1,000 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 500 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, health service, health insurance
minority student, career, personal, academic, older student, psychological, birth control, religious
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)