$20,606 / year
Room and Board
On-line access 24 hours a day. A virtual reference desk/library allowing you to connect to over 40 on-line research databases, with more than 5,000 full-text sources (including journals and major newspapers) accessible from a networked workstation on campus or from your remote computer.
- Member of library consortia.
- 47,415 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 132 current serial subscriptions.
- 4,326 microforms.
- 3,632 Audio/Visual items.
- 10,112 e-books.
Museums & Art
Brohevkin Academic Development Center; Video Conferencing Room; Multi-Media Production Room
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 200 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 13 Internet connections in libraries.
- 100 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 350 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 500 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are not permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 750 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, health service, health insurance, other
reading, math, writing, study skills, other
career, personal, academic, older student, psychological, birth control, other
co-op education, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)