$24,150 / year
Room and Board
The W. L. Lyons Brown library at Bellarmine University houses the Thomas Merton Center, a repository for over 45,000 written, photographed, and illustrated works by and about the internationally-renowned author and Trappist monk.
- Member of library consortia.
- 115,719 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 550 current serial subscriptions.
- 659,909 microforms.
- 4,795 Audio/Visual items.
- 16,800 e-books.
Museums & Art
A brand new Service Learning Clinic, complete with a private doctor examination room and all modern treatment equipment, is used by physical therapy students to gain real-life, hands-on experience treating patients.
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 600 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 250 Internet connections in libraries.
- 0 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 0 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 50 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is not available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 1,500 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, placement service
career, personal, academic, psychological, religious
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, alumni network, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)